Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pacific Islander Try-outs


























I was invited by the President of the Pacific Islander Minor Leauge Football to take pictures of their mini camp/tryouts... I had never really been to a tryout before...our youth football league never had a enough players to cut anyone...only time we cut anyone was for safety reasons. It was interesting...they did some bench presses....jumps....running etc...as you see here. They are HUGE compared to the high school guys...and I thought my high school guys were pretty big...my buddy John Mendoza is probably one of the biggest guys on Concord's team...but if he were an Islander...they would call him Tiny. It was a lot of fun, Austin and Mackenzie went with me... here is a few...you can see all of them on the Pacific Islander's website or click here... http://www.islanderfootball.org/Photo%20Pages/2009_minicamp_photos.html I have to download them on my smugmug...but haven't had the time yet. I will take in some practices...season starts in March...I can't wait! I am missing Football!


No comments: