Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Senior Portrait - Miss Wood











































At last! I haven't updated my blog in FOREVER! I had trouble logging in ...home with stress fractures in my hips and resting has allowed me lots of time to figure it out....here I am! lots of update to post...I'm so excited! I have learned so much since I last posted and Iam excited to share! This most recent Portrait shoot was amazing...my BFF's daughter and BFF to my daughter asked me to shoot her in her Jr Prom dress at a graveyard....how cool is that...very edgy...she is so smart...artsy and very deep....I think I captured all of that in this shoot...and what a trooper she was....made her get up out of bed on a Sat morning at 6am...it was a perfect foggy hazy day....love what we got.




















No comments: